Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Snow....finally

The parking lot this morning-first snowfall of the season!

Overnight I could hear the pelting of rain, sleet, and snow. So this morning I looked out the window and saw confirmation that despite many recent days of spring-like temperatures, it really is winter. Fortunately, I did not have to drive to work this morning (as I am using up my paid time off for this year).

I think we got about an inch or two of snow slush. It was after 8 a.m. when management got around to plowing the lot. That really helped those that had to go to work this morning.

Late this afternoon (or early this evening), I finally got around to cleaning off my car and shoveling the snow from between the cars. Since the temperature is forecast to again drop below freezing tonight, I didn't want to face ice skating to my car tomorrow or windshield wipers frozen in place.

----------------------------------------------------
Written Wednesday 30 December 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment